Midweek Updates for 2017 Winter Regional Conference + Upcoming Potluck and Events
Congrats on finishing homesite testing and getting through first semester in school! Due to the grading day break on Monday, we were once again unable to have a club meeting this week, but there have been some important developments with regards to the upcoming regionals conference, which is only 2 DAYS AWAY!
Please read the information below carefully:
- There have been major developments regarding ROLEPLAY PRESENTATIONS at regionals in the last 24 hours. If you are on a roleplay team, please read the full update here.
- There will be no projectors or monitors at the conference center on Friday for those of you doing prepared events. These events will be judged inside curtained/draped booths in the ballroom, and electronic presentations will be made on laptop screens only for all teams.
- Results from pre-judged events (and any resulting qualifiers) will be released either tonight or tomorrow morning. Please be on the lookout for that information on Facebook and via Remind as we will get it to you as soon as we have it. Unfortunately, we did not have anybody qualify to present in Job Interview at regionals based on pre-judged materials.
- A number of you are still MISSING PAYMENTS or have INCOMPLETE PAPERWORK. You should have received direct messages about what you may be missing yesterday, it needs to be taken care of ASAP otherwise you will not be able to participate.
- On Friday, please make sure that you are dressed in FULL BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE for the duration of the conference. We will meet in the upper IHS parking lot at 6:30AM to board buses to Lynnwood Convention Center and will return around 3:00PM.
We expect to be back on regular club meeting schedule the week after regionals on Tuesday, February 7th. We will also be having a regionals recognition potluck in the evening on Wednesday, February 8th, please feel free to invite your friends, parents, or anyone else you want to bring! Stay tuned for more details, and remember:
It's a dinner potluck. Everyone (guests too) brings dishes to share. Not chips and cookies.
Good luck preparing for regionals, we are looking forward to see what you will accomplish at Friday's conference, and GO VIKS!