Club Meeting 03.07
Thanks to those who came to club today! If you missed the meeting due to ASB general meeting, please check out the club slides here.
We are launching our 2017 community service project with VocaliD.co on Weds. March 8! Please read more about it on the slides or on our community service page here. You can also watch VocaliD founder Rupal Patel's TED talk and the feature story about Leo True-Frost on NBC Nightly News.
Our goal is to get everyone in our chapter involved with over 100 hours donated by Friday, March 10! Check your emails for more information.
A few quick announcements for SBLC participants:
- Full $350 payments are DUE NOW. We are getting billed for rooms and registration soon and need money in our account in order to pay for everyone.
- Pre-judged event materials (BFP, BP, CAP, CGS, DVP, EB, MAD, WSD) are due to the officer team by March 13. Read the submission instructions and make sure your materials are ready.
- Information for SBLC open presentation events is now available here.
- Deanan popcorn distribution has been moved to March 14.
- More information for MANDATORY Pre-state Conference on APRIL 1 available soon.