Club Meeting 04.18
Thanks to everyone who came to club today! Please make sure you read through the slides carefully for some very important final information regarding SBLC, which starts tomorrow!
We will be departing from Inglemoor at 11:30AM on Wednesday, April 19. Students may store their luggage in the IHS library back conference room before school. Please try to avoid leaving your car at school for the duration of the conference and find another way to get to school.
- Download the conference app from Guidebook with this link.
- Read through the itinerary, room assignments, and bus assignments here.
- Make sure that you have reviewed the packing list on slide 14 and on Facebook.
- Review the information about competitive events procedures and open events signups on slides 15 and 16, especially the technology provided for presentations.
- See slide 17 for emergency contact information of advisors and co-presidents.
- The 2017-18 President and VP candidates speeches will take place during club next week, on April 25th. Voting will open after club and will run until Sunday, April 30.
- We will be hosting our Burritos for Business fundraiser at Woodinville Chipotle in the afternoon on Wednesday, April 26th, where any customer who mentions "Inglemoor FBLA" will help us earn 50% of the proceeds from their purchase! More details available soon, please spread the word and bring as many people as you can to enjoy some great food while supporting our club!
Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK AT SBLC!!